WHAT IS CEF?
WHAT IS THE CEF GLOBAL EVENT?
The annual CEF Global Event seeks to convene CEF Members to a neutral platform to consider how we as Christian leaders can bring God-inspired solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
Collectively, Members of CEF are involved in highly diverse sectors on every habitable continent and are pursuing excellence in each area. The uniting factor across this diversity is their singular purpose of bringing God’s Kingdom into each arena where they serve and operate.
The CEF Global Event is unlike a traditional conference in the sense that all content is derived from Members in the form of challenges they are currently facing and issues they are passionate about. We have traded external speakers for panels composed of CEF Members, sector insight sessions with Member-experts, Q&A sessions, and small group discussion times where deeper relationships are built.
Often, those who have responded to God’s call to do extraordinary work in their spheres feel isolated because in most parts of the world, churches are not equipped to minister to and meet the needs of these people. Time and time again, we have seen perfect strangers walk through the door, and leave as deep, lifelong friends and collaborators because of the camaraderie they find among their fellow CEF Members.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The Global Event is open to CEF Members and their spouses. If you would like to pursue joining CEF, we welcome you to begin the application process by clicking the button below. If you have any questions or would like assistance in the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help in any way we can.
Members consist primarily of senior executives of for-profit companies. In addition, it includes some representatives of non-profit organizations as well as developing leaders. All Members are pursuing God-inspired, marketplace solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
The CEF member community is a highly-vetted network of industry leaders and experts. Each member must be strong in the faith, pursuing a kingdom impact, demonstrating humility, interested in collaboration, and active in marketplace-based solutions.
• Opening Evening: Welcome / Social Mixer / Opening Session
• Day 1: Mini-forums / Panel Sessions / Planned Outing
• Day 2: Mini-forums / Panel Sessions / Banquet
• Day 3 (optional): Collaboration Day / Tours / Dinner - Deepen relationships with in-depth cohort discussions around specific topics or relax in the casual setting of local tours, coming back together for an optional casual dinner in the evening.
HOW TO REGISTER
- If you are new to the CEF Community and have not yet applied for Membership, please click below to start the application process.
- If you are not yet a CEF Member but have already completed the application process, we would be happy to send you the registration link to sign up for Membership and the Event. Please email us at email@example.com
- If you are a current CEF Member and would like to register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Member attending the Global Event is required to submit a White Paper prior to the Event. White Papers are an effort to apply biblical principles to the greatest challenges and opportunities facing our world and to learn from the collective wisdom of the CEF Community. They also provide and effective way to learn about and to connect with others who have similar callings and interests. The content and panels of the Global Event are derived from selected White Papers and are shared within the Community before and after the Event.
Note: Event registration fees incude meals, materials, entertainment, and access to all sessions from the opening evening through the banquet on day 2. Day 3 is an optional addition. Fees do not include travel or lodging. Once you complete your registration, you will be directed to a page where you can book accommodations separately.
If you are interested to apply for a scholarship for the Global Event, please click here. Please note that there are limited scholarships available each year.